The handle can be adjusted to fit a child’s height. Includes 24 color and natural blocks.
- The toy will help children develop gross motor skills and stimulate coordination as they practice pushing, controlling and stopping the Baby Walker.
- Pushing the Baby Walker will help improve coordination and balance.
- Parents can adjust the handle according to a child’s height. (For safety reasons parental supervision is advisable.)
- The Blocks stimulate creative thinking and imagination. Children will also learn about size, shape, weight and geometry, which are basic math concepts.
- Recommended age: 10 month +.