almost January… here are 10 resolutions you might consider making. If you’re anything like us, you’ll end up breaking them within a week, but we thought we’d give them to you a bit early so you could hit the ground running!
1. Go greener. Plastic grocery bags out, Flip & Tumble super cool reusable bags in; plastic bottles out, SIGG reusable bottles in; Disposable diapers out, compostable diapers in (check out the January 13th speaker night on Earth Baby diaper service in our calendar). Also check out our collection of Sckoon and Kate Quinn organic clothing.
2. Do something for you… a Moms’ Night Out. Virtually every Friday night in January, we’re hosting one, with wine, cheese, appetizers and facials! Just reserve a date with a group of friends, and prepare to be pampered.
3. Get in Shape… Yep, it’s hard with a baby, but BOB makes it easier. Simply put, it’s the best performing, highest quality jogging stroller in the world. It’ll actually make you WANT to exercise.
4. Go easier on your back… use an Ergo. The weight disperses to your hips and not your back, and you can use it till your little one is 40 lbs.
5. Shop Local (and preferably here!)… We can’t say it any better than these guys at The 350 Project do. Pass the word along.
6. Learn to save a life. We have a great monthly CPR class. Sign up early.
7. Join the 21st century and get on Twitter/Facebook. Once you do, fan and follow us. Sure, you’ll spend 20 more hours a week on the computer, but you will know every little everything that your friends are doing, instantly.
8. Claim back your dining room. No more giant, clunky plastic highchairs. Get a Stokke Tripp Trapp and feel again what things were like pre-child, back when your accent colors weren’t yellow, red and blue (unless you want them that way, in which case the Stokke does come in those colors too).
9. Stay tuned to our email newsletter to keep up to date on the latest gear, coolest fashion, funnest (non-battery operated) toys, and exclusive offers. If you break all the other resolutions, we believe this one to be the most valuable. Keep this one!
10. Save money: Use coupon code Resolution and save 10% on anything in the month of January. Valid only on regularly priced merchandise. Not valid with other offers.
Happy New Year!